Fable Anniversary Goes Gold + Pre Order Bonuses Announced
Greetings Chicken Chasers!
Can you believe Fable Anniversary will be launching in UNDER 4 weeks? We’re just as excited as you are and with launch moving ever closer we’re very pleased to announce an important milestone in the lead up to launch.
Fable Anniversary has gone GOLD! That’s right, physical copies of the game are being created as we speak and will be winging their way to retailers shortly.
If that’s not quite enough to have you scrambling to your nearest retailer to pre order, how’s about some exclusive new content?
We’re excited to announce that by ordering from selected retailers you’ll also be able to get your hands on one of the following packs:
Peiratēs Pre Order Pack
• Peiratēs Outfit - Peiratēs was a famous plunderer, known for travelling uncharted waters to take entire cargo ships hostage for their most expensive items. He was also known by the name “Pete” in less formal circles.
• Peiratēs Cutlass - A weapon used at sea needs to be both practical and effective. Peiratēs spent years refining this weapon so that the hook could be used to catch fish, the tip could be used to eat fish, and the blade could be used to slit a man’s throat.
Snowspire Pre Order Pack
• Snowspire Guard Outfit - Made from genuine horse hair, this outfit is said to calm even the most vocal of criminals.
• The Jackarse - An age-old popular pasttime was run by a chap named Jack, who used to slap people around the face with a dead fish until they fell onto their arse. The rest, as they say, is history…
Apollo’s Pre Order Pack
• Apollo’s Outfit - Apollo is the pseudonym for the leader of The Grey Company, the man responsible for monitoring Lady Grey’s financial investments. As fearsome as that may sound, he had a reputation for being incredibly nice, often using his own money to bail out any villager that couldn’t afford that months rent.
• Apollo’s Crossbow - Based on a centuries old concept, Apollo wanted to create a modern crossbow with the feel of a relic from the past - and thus this crossbow was born. Dependable in combat, but also pretty tasty to look at.
So, be sure to keep an eye on your favourite retailers to find out which will be offering each content pack in the near future! And for the collectors among you, don’t panic, we’re collectors too and we’ll be making these items available for purchase on the Xbox Game Store later in the year.
I’m a huge fan of the fable series, especially ‘The Lost Chapters’ and Fable 2! This is going to be amazing.